Preparation before installation:
1. Installation tools: percussion drill, 8 and 10 cm drill, tape, levelling instrument/spirit level, sleeve in 10 cm, wrench, hexagon wrench, computer, etc.
2. Installation materials: check according to the consignment sheet
Pre-maintenance bracket installation:
1. Assemble the hanger rack first, and install the thickening rack and fixed piece to the proper position of the back pad:
Follow the above steps to install the 4 fixers successively, and the effect pitcure of the installation is as follows:
2. Fix the Pre-maintenance bracket on the wall
Measure the hole between the fixed rack of each spliced screen bracket with a tape measure, drill the corresponding hole on the wall, and check whether the hole is in accurate position, as shown below:
Install the corresponding pre-maintenance bracket side by side and fix them on the wall with the matching expansion screw, as shown below:
Install the back hanger of the splice screen, as shown below:
The splicing screen is placed on the front maintenance bracket of the wall, as shown below:
Use the position adjustment screw to adjust the horizontal and vertical position of the screen until the screens are on the same horizontal surface:
Matters need attention
1. The mounting position of back pad and wall-fixed rack should be appropriate, and the installation positionon the wall should be confirmed in advance so as to avoid unmatchable holes and fixing screws on the wall:
2. Screen position
When fine-tuning the screen position, be careful to use diagonal pressing, and make sure the screen is power-off to avoid the screen damage when starting up.
3. Adjust the horizontal and vertical position after the first row of the screen is put on the shelf. When the screen is adjusted to the best state, continue to put the larger screen in the next row on the shelf.
4. After all screens are installed, connect the signal source to the splicing screen, and then use computer software to adjust the chromatic aberration of the screen to the best state.