There are various ways for a long time, the installation of the speaker box , including the ground type(mainly for the subwoofer and stage and feedback loudspeakers), wall-mounted installation with a fixed or turning bracket, floor mounted installation, and wall-embedded and concealed installation, and of course wire rope hanging installation.Today we will take the 15-inch professional speaker E-15L as an example to explain the basic steps and matters needing attention for the use of steel wire rope lifting professional speaker.
1.Before the speaker box installation, please prepare the supporting units required for the speaker box lifting, mainly including wire rope (3mm steel wire customized according to actual requirements), lifting ring screw (M8), ring stainless steel expansion screw (M8), wire rope clip (M4), quick connecting ring (M6), as shown below:
2. Prepare the tools required for the speaker box installation, including impact drill (No.12), hammer, wrench from No. 8 to10, hexagon wrench (M6), tape measure, etc.
3. Firstly remove three M8 screws from the top surface of the speaker box, and install professional M8 lifting annular screws (note that the purchased lifting annular screws are preferably made of stainless steel 304 material, and the length is not less than 20mm).
4. Measure the hole size for 3 fixed screws on the top of the speaker box, drill into it with percussion drilling, and fix the ring expansion screw:
5. After installing the ring expansion screw, pass the steel wire through its ring and fix it with the steel wire clip:
6. The steel wire rope clip is locked with double clip heads to ensure that the steel wire rope will not slide down during operation. Disassemble the clamp, put the wire rope in, cover the plate and lock the screw:
7. After fixing the upper and lower parts of the wire connection with the steel wire clip, connect the fast connection ring to the speaker and connect it to the steel wire rope:
8. Finally connect all three wire ropes to the speaker box for fixation:
9. After the installation, clean up the locale and tidy up the tools, check whether each connection point of the wire rope clip is locked, and ensure the safety of the speaker box installation. Xunkong E-L series speakers, in addition to vertical lifting mode, can also be slung sideways. The following screw fixation points of speakers are provided for reference: